NameAndFaceStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoever's name is written in the Notebook, shall die

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know each other

Go down 
+5
ToBeFree32
CrystalMoon72901
LoverlyLight
HelenaLevi
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

Getting to know each other - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Fave DN character: Misa-Misa~!

Fave DN ship: Uhh... Rem/Misa, but as a sisterly relationship. Does that count? I also ship Light/Mikami and Mello/Sayu. ^ ^

Other fandom: Uhh, I'm mainly in the YuGiOh! fandom right now, but mostly for the awesome people in the Tumblr!YuGiOh! fandom... and the doujinshi. Smile
I like to rotate around a lot of fandoms, including Higurashi, Elfen Lied, School Days and Pandora Hearts... (Gore ftw. XD)
LoverlyLight wrote:
Hi! ^^ Misa's awesome, isn't she? ^^

Yup! ^ ^

I get so annoyed when she gets called 'dumb' or a 'slut'.
1. She was actually pretty smart. It's not her fault that everyone else in the show is a frickin' GENIUS.
2. She was in a relationship with Light for 5 years, and wouldn't even kiss another actor because of her loyalty to him. SO SLUTTY, RIGHT?

Plus, she's all cute and chirpy, and I can find something similar to every outfit she wears, in my wardrobe. XD

I know right D:
I love Misa! When I first saw her, I reacted like, "Hey, no. No girls, this is not a romance." And... It wasn't. It so one-sided that I can't help but love her character for being so loyal no matter what Light did. I feel like he only actually showed the "real" Light to her, mostly because he didn't care what she thought. Just my opinion. Either way, cheers to Misa fans! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:20 pm

CandieCane100 wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

Fave DN ship: Uhh... Rem/Misa, but as a sisterly relationship. Does that count? I also ship Light/Mikami and Mello/Sayu. ^ ^

Other fandom: Uhh, I'm mainly in the YuGiOh! fandom right now, but mostly for the awesome people in the Tumblr!YuGiOh! fandom... and the doujinshi. Smile
I like to rotate around a lot of fandoms, including Higurashi, Elfen Lied, School Days and Pandora Hearts... (Gore ftw. XD)
LoverlyLight wrote:

Yup! ^ ^

1. She was actually pretty smart. It's not her fault that everyone else in the show is a frickin' GENIUS.
2. She was in a relationship with Light for 5 years, and wouldn't even kiss another actor because of her loyalty to him. SO SLUTTY, RIGHT?

Plus, she's all cute and chirpy, and I can find something similar to every outfit she wears, in my wardrobe. XD

I know right D:
I love Misa! When I first saw her, I reacted like, "Hey, no. No girls, this is not a romance." And... It wasn't. It so one-sided that I can't help but love her character for being so loyal no matter what Light did. I feel like he only actually showed the "real" Light to her, mostly because he didn't care what she thought. Just my opinion. Either way, cheers to Misa fans! Very Happy

I never thought of it that way before. O . O
I LOVE YOU. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NezumiYukimira
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Nezumi wrote:
CandieCane100 wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

LoverlyLight wrote:

Yup! ^ ^

I know right D:

I never thought of it that way before. O . O
I LOVE YOU. XD

I... Love you too? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NameAndFaceStudios :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: