NameAndFaceStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoever's name is written in the Notebook, shall die

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know each other

Go down 
+5
ToBeFree32
CrystalMoon72901
LoverlyLight
HelenaLevi
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Getting to know each other - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Think I screwed up the quoting XD How's Halloween for ya?
Back to top Go down
https://nameandfacestudios.forumotion.com
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:02 am

Ah well. XD And it's... okay. My Grandpapa has been having a lot of trouble lately so that's been troubling, but otherwise things have been really good. ^^" Class was cut short due to only 8 out of 31 students showing up, so getting to go home early was good. XD Oh! And we actually got some trick-or-treaters, which is a rare occurrence for us since we live in a neighborhood without many kids.
How's your Halloween been? ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:07 am

LoverlyLight wrote:
Ah well. XD And it's... okay. My Grandpapa has been having a lot of trouble lately so that's been troubling, but otherwise things have been really good. ^^" Class was cut short due to only 8 out of 31 students showing up, so getting to go home early was good. XD Oh! And we actually got some trick-or-treaters, which is a rare occurrence for us since we live in a neighborhood without many kids.
How's your Halloween been? ^^

Oh, that's interesting XD

Good^^ Dressed up as Harley Quinn all day, and there was a costume contest XD Didn't win anything, but I got some compliments, which was nice^^
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 am

Ah, fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:17 am

LoverlyLight wrote:
Ah, fun! ^^

Yup^^
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:25 am

Oh yeah! I know this is off-topic (well... um, yeah. ^^"), but I'm curious; have you ever read the Batman comics "Batman! Drop Dead... Twice!" and "Two Killings For The Price Of One!"? (Ah, gotta love that exclamation mark abuse. XD) I'm mostly wondering since those two are my absolutely favorite Batman comics and was wondering what you thought of them if you've read them. ^^ (Boy, that was an unwieldy sentence. O.o)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 am

LoverlyLight wrote:
Oh yeah! I know this is off-topic (well... um, yeah. ^^"), but I'm curious; have you ever read the Batman comics "Batman! Drop Dead... Twice!" and "Two Killings For The Price Of One!"? (Ah, gotta love that exclamation mark abuse. XD) I'm mostly wondering since those two are my absolutely favorite Batman comics and was wondering what you thought of them if you've read them. ^^ (Boy, that was an unwieldy sentence. O.o)

Hmmmm, possibly... what happens in them? I usually don't remember names XD Well, except for Mad Love, which is my favorite, and Arkham Asylum XD
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:33 am

Robin punches Batman in front of a reporter and runs away from home, and at the same time this boy named Chino, the adopted son of some crime lord runs away too. The two teenagers meet up, and after finding out what happened with Batman and Robin, Chino decides to make Dick dress up as Robin in order to trap and kill Batman, while his adoptive father has one of his men dress up as Robin to do the same thing. I didn't explain it well, but it's awesome. ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:37 am

LoverlyLight wrote:
Robin punches Batman in front of a reporter and runs away from home, and at the same time this boy named Chino, the adopted son of some crime lord runs away too. The two teenagers meet up, and after finding out what happened with Batman and Robin, Chino decides to make Dick dress up as Robin in order to trap and kill Batman, while his adoptive father has one of his men dress up as Robin to do the same thing. I didn't explain it well, but it's awesome. ^^

Ahhhhh... I believe I've heard of them, or at least might've seen the animated version of it, but I don't think I've read it (sorry for the late reply, had to go to bed XD)
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:54 am

Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:

Ahhhhh... I believe I've heard of them, or at least might've seen the animated version of it, but I don't think I've read it (sorry for the late reply, had to go to bed XD)

There's an animated version of it? Cool. ^^ And ah, okay~ (And it's fine. XD)
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Fave DN character: Misa-Misa~!

Fave DN ship: Uhh... Rem/Misa, but as a sisterly relationship. Does that count? I also ship Light/Mikami and Mello/Sayu. ^ ^

Other fandom: Uhh, I'm mainly in the YuGiOh! fandom right now, but mostly for the awesome people in the Tumblr!YuGiOh! fandom... and the doujinshi. Smile
I like to rotate around a lot of fandoms, including Higurashi, Elfen Lied, School Days and Pandora Hearts... (Gore ftw. XD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NezumiYukimira
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:43 pm

LoverlyLight wrote:
Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:

Well, there IS the episode when Robin punches Batman and then leaves, anyways XD It's called "Old Wounds" or something like that XD
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:
Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:

Well, there IS the episode when Robin punches Batman and then leaves, anyways XD It's called "Old Wounds" or something like that XD

Ooooh, awesome! Very Happy I'll go looking for that now~

Nezumi wrote:

Fave DN ship: Uhh... Rem/Misa, but as a sisterly relationship. Does that count? I also ship Light/Mikami and Mello/Sayu. ^ ^

Other fandom: Uhh, I'm mainly in the YuGiOh! fandom right now, but mostly for the awesome people in the Tumblr!YuGiOh! fandom... and the doujinshi. Smile
I like to rotate around a lot of fandoms, including Higurashi, Elfen Lied, School Days and Pandora Hearts... (Gore ftw. XD)
Hi! ^^ Misa's awesome, isn't she? ^^
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Nezumi wrote:

LoverlyLight wrote:

Yup! ^ ^

I get so annoyed when she gets called 'dumb' or a 'slut'.
1. She was actually pretty smart. It's not her fault that everyone else in the show is a frickin' GENIUS.
2. She was in a relationship with Light for 5 years, and wouldn't even kiss another actor because of her loyalty to him. SO SLUTTY, RIGHT?

Plus, she's all cute and chirpy, and I can find something similar to every outfit she wears, in my wardrobe. XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

LoverlyLight wrote:

Yup! ^ ^

1. She was actually pretty smart. It's not her fault that everyone else in the show is a frickin' GENIUS.
2. She was in a relationship with Light for 5 years, and wouldn't even kiss another actor because of her loyalty to him. SO SLUTTY, RIGHT?

Plus, she's all cute and chirpy, and I can find something similar to every outfit she wears, in my wardrobe. XD

Amen!! Misa is not slutty or dumb! She really is pretty clever, not to mention has guts XD

And yeah, her wardrobe kicks ass^^
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

LoverlyLight wrote:

Yup! ^ ^

Oh, me too! I haven't really heard her called a slut (and it makes zero sense that anyone would call her that, anyway), but it really bugs me when she's called an idiot, because... well, pretty much for the reasons you said. ^^" She -is- really smart, and if all the other main characters weren't unrealistically brilliant it'd be obvious. Like the trick with the fingerprints and getting Higuchi to admit he's Kira and... yeah, she's really smart. ^^
And I know, her attitude is absolutely adorable! -^^- Oh, and cool! That must be fun~
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:21 pm

LoverlyLight wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

LoverlyLight wrote:

Yup! ^ ^

Oh, me too! I haven't really heard her called a slut (and it makes zero sense that anyone would call her that, anyway), but it really bugs me when she's called an idiot, because... well, pretty much for the reasons you said. ^^" She -is- really smart, and if all the other main characters weren't unrealistically brilliant it'd be obvious. Like the trick with the fingerprints and getting Higuchi to admit he's Kira and... yeah, she's really smart. ^^
And I know, her attitude is absolutely adorable! -^^- Oh, and cool! That must be fun~

I think it's the blonde hair, the chirpy attitude, and the fact she's a model, that people can't see past, to make some people call her dumb. Prejudiced bastards.
Exactly! I would never have been able to get Higuchi to admit he was Kira! I thought that was better than L's 'Lind L. Taylor' trick!
EVERY DAY IS CLOSET MISA COSPLAY DAY! XD
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Nezumi wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

LoverlyLight wrote:

Yup! ^ ^

I think it's the blonde hair, the chirpy attitude, and the fact she's a model, that people can't see past, to make some people call her dumb. Prejudiced bastards.
Exactly! I would never have been able to get Higuchi to admit he was Kira! I thought that was better than L's 'Lind L. Taylor' trick!
-sigh- Just goes to show that -they're- the stupid ones.
And oh yeah, definitely! ^^
Yaaaaay! XD
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:36 pm

LoverlyLight wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

LoverlyLight wrote:

Yup! ^ ^

-sigh- Just goes to show that -they're- the stupid ones.
And oh yeah, definitely! ^^
Yaaaaay! XD

Ooh, BURN. XL
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelWithoutHope

DarkAngelWithoutHope

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:
DarkAngelWithoutHope wrote:
Lolhi.
I'm tardy to the party, apparently! 8D

1. It's a fourway tie- between Light, Near, Ryuk, and Misa. But if you were to threaten me, then I'd go with Misa. 8DD
2. Light/Misa, which is my ship to end ships. <3
3. Various, but the only other two I vid with currently is Afro Samurai and Kuroshitsuji.

Once again, lolhi. :,D

Afro Samurai is love^^ Srsly, you're the only other person who understands my love for Sio!! I shall get around to Kuroshitsuji eventually!!

Dude, Afro Samurai makes me so happy and stuff. 8'D It's truly one of the best things you've ever introduced me to. And I adore the living hell out of Sio. <3 I love my femvillians to be out of their fucking minds and sexy~ XD

Lemme' know what you think if/when you finish Kuro! 8D I get the feeling you'd like Angela and Hannah, which would be awesome, since I adore both. >D
Back to top Go down
http://darkangelwithouthope.deviantart.com
CrystalMoon72901

CrystalMoon72901

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Admin wrote:
CrystalMoon72901 wrote:
1. L
2. LxMisa (only on vids, don't care for them in fanfics)
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! or InuYasha.

I love your icon XDXD

Thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
CrystalMoon72901

CrystalMoon72901

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:00 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:
CrystalMoon72901 wrote:
1. L
2. LxMisa (only on vids, don't care for them in fanfics)
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! or InuYasha.

I know what you mean about them in fanfics...it's weird. But their amvs are so cute!

Yea because in most fanfics I've read the authors make her stupid. (even though she kinda is) but I usually read LxOC fics.
Back to top Go down
XxSnowHexxX

XxSnowHexxX

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 pm

1. L
2. is it odd that this question never gets answered by me? (with anything)
3. i usually use 07-Ghost but lately i've been doing anime mixs and there goes the chance to write a list down.....Dx

Back to top Go down
http://xxsnowhexxx.deviantart.com/
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:31 pm

XxSnowHexxX wrote:
1. L
3. i usually use 07-Ghost but lately i've been doing anime mixs and there goes the chance to write a list down.....Dx

HI, YUKI.
Back to top Go down
XxSnowHexxX

XxSnowHexxX

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:
XxSnowHexxX wrote:
1. L

HI, YUKI.

Hello! alien
Back to top Go down
http://xxsnowhexxx.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NameAndFaceStudios :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: