NameAndFaceStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoever's name is written in the Notebook, shall die

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MEP Suggestions

Go down 
+4
CrystalMoon72901
LoverlyLight
HelenaLevi
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nezumi

Nezumi

MEP Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
I think the Gorgeous Nightmare MEP sounds GREAT, and I love Emilie Autumn, but I'm a little wary of the fact that both songs have "Girl" in the title.
I think that doing a girls-only MEP doesn't mean the song needs to revolve around girls.

May I suggest 'Sugar Cube', 'My Leftovers', or 'Gasoline', by Porcelain and the Tramps?
That band is all about self-confidence, attitude, and girl power, without shouting out the word "girl" or "woman" every ten seconds. Wink

LOL, yeah, I kinda felt that way, too, I was kinda hoping someone would come up with other suggestions XD I love Porcelain and the Tramps^^
Er, yeah, good point about the songs... I didn't notice that until now. ^^" -is slow- Anyway, I don't think I've heard those songs, but I'm sure they'd be great~

I dunno, I heard Emilie Autumn's cover and just thought: "Oh gosh, must find excuse to use!!"

As for the other song... it's just been on my i-pod for a long-ass time, so I thought I'd offer it up XD

I really love that song too! Emilie Autumn is an idol to me. <3

Shall we put it to a vote?

I honestly don't mind which song we do, but I think that would be best. Smile

I think it's all between "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", "Just a Girl" and... one of the Porcelain songs XD

I think 'My Leftovers' would be the best Porcelain song for an amv. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NezumiYukimira
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Nezumi wrote:
I think that doing a girls-only MEP doesn't mean the song needs to revolve around girls.

May I suggest 'Sugar Cube', 'My Leftovers', or 'Gasoline', by Porcelain and the Tramps?
That band is all about self-confidence, attitude, and girl power, without shouting out the word "girl" or "woman" every ten seconds. Wink

Yes, definite agreement from me! It can be indirectly about girls. Either way, I'm up for whatever we all decide on Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelWithoutHope

DarkAngelWithoutHope

PostSubject: *is late*   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:44 pm

I like all ideas! 8D

I don't really care about what song we use, just glad that the girls will get to shine. <3

Also, there's this idea I have for a kinda lol-zy MEP we could use. I don't know if any of you have heard this song (I can't post it 'cause I'm a new member, apparently. XD) but it's taking a ton of Charlie Sheen quotes and turning them into a song. I think it's called "bi-winning" or something.

I dunno, I just want to use that song for something. XDD
Back to top Go down
http://darkangelwithouthope.deviantart.com
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:01 pm

DarkAngelWithoutHope wrote:
I like all ideas! 8D

I don't really care about what song we use, just glad that the girls will get to shine. <3

Also, there's this idea I have for a kinda lol-zy MEP we could use. I don't know if any of you have heard this song (I can't post it 'cause I'm a new member, apparently. XD) but it's taking a ton of Charlie Sheen quotes and turning them into a song. I think it's called "bi-winning" or something.

Do you mean the schmoyoho one? Haha, I love that song! There's already a Light amv for that, but I would praticipate in that MEP...it could fit really anyone in DN. XD

curse you new members and emails rule!
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:02 pm

I like all ideas! 8D

Do you mean the schmoyoho one? Haha, I love that song! There's already a Light amv for that, but I would praticipate in that MEP...it could fit really anyone in DN. XD

curse you new members and links rule! I wanted to post those vids
Back to top Go down
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:36 pm

I like all ideas! 8D

Lol yeah, It's called Winning - A Song By Charlie Sheen. Someone has already made one for Light, but that doesn't mean we can't make our own. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:21 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:
I like all ideas! 8D

curse you new members and links rule! I wanted to post those vids

I'm SOOOOO for it!!
Back to top Go down
https://nameandfacestudios.forumotion.com
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:47 am

XD That -does- sound like a fun idea~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:03 pm

OK, I've been waiting on one last editor to confirm if they were still interested in the group, but they haven't PMed me back (knowing my luck, I probably spelled her name wrong. I need to learn how to tpye). ANYWAYS - I'ma post the sign-up vid for our first mep tomorrow, if that's alright with everyone...?
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Admin wrote:
(I need to learn how to tpye)
That made me laugh. XD

Anyway, sounds good to me. ^^

(Oh, and I actually came up with an idea for an MEP; The Riddle from the musical The Scarlet Pimpernel. It just reminds me a lot of Death Note and... um, yeah. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Guess who just got the new BVB album.   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:03 am

Cool

I'd like to suggest EVERY SONG for an MEP. 8D Just kidding. ^ ^

BUT- I do have ideas!

Rebel Love Song - Unpopular Shippings MEP
Legacy - Kira (Light/Misa/Takada/Mikami) Tribute MEP
Set the World on Fire - Kira (Light/Misa/Takada/Mikami) VS L (L/Near/Mello) MEP.

Is this fangirl bullshit or does anyone else like these ideas?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Cool

BUT- I do have ideas!

Set the World on Fire - Kira (Light/Misa/Takada/Mikami) VS L (L/Near/Mello) MEP.

Errr, they're pretty specific o.0
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Cool

BUT- I do have ideas!

Sorry! I only meant the other parts as possible ideas for a theme! (In another studios I'm in, you have to specify an MEP theme when you submit ideas...)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Cool

BUT- I do have ideas!

Sorry! I only meant the other parts as possible ideas for a theme! (In another studios I'm in, you have to specify an MEP theme when you submit ideas...)

Ahhh XD We can be a bit more loose here ;3 Basically just... meps that fit Death Note XD Although we can talk about which medium to use - manga, anime or movie XD
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Cool

BUT- I do have ideas!

Ahhh XD We can be a bit more loose here ;3 Basically just... meps that fit Death Note XD Although we can talk about which medium to use - manga, anime or movie XD

Oh, ok then. ^ ^
Can I still suggest the songs?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Cool

BUT- I do have ideas!

Oh, ok then. ^ ^
Can I still suggest the songs?

Of course!! Wink
Back to top Go down
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Ok, I have rounded up a few songs;
The World Is Black - Good Charlotte
Movin' On - Good Charlotte (...Again)
We Used To Be Friends - The Dandy Warhols
Boston - Augustana
Nice Guys - Chester See, Kevjumba, and Ryan Higa (I can't help but crack up imagining this with Death Note)
Oh My God - Ida Maria

This has given me the opportunity to realize that I listen to some strange songs.
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:39 am

CandieCane100 wrote:
Ok, I have rounded up a few songs;
The World Is Black - Good Charlotte
Movin' On - Good Charlotte (...Again)
We Used To Be Friends - The Dandy Warhols
Boston - Augustana
Nice Guys - Chester See, Kevjumba, and Ryan Higa (I can't help but crack up imagining this with Death Note)
Oh My God - Ida Maria

This has given me the opportunity to realize that I listen to some strange songs.
Ooooh, I love We Used To Be Friends with Death Note! ^^ I've actually made a DN video to that before~ And the idea of Nice Guys and Death Note makes me laugh, too. XD
I haven't heard the other songs before, though, so I don't have much to comment on those now. ^^"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelWithoutHope

DarkAngelWithoutHope

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:07 pm

BACK AGAIN, SORRY.

But I just got another idea. (Not that we don't have enough mind-blowingly awesome ideas already, gosh I can't wait!) I've been rather sad about the lack of love for the shinigami, so I propose two ideas~

One being just a tribute to the shinigami in general. Although, given that there are really only four with actual footage... I think we'd have to allow slideshows as well. But just in case we're all okay with that... I wanna go ahead and calls dibs on Armonia Justin Beyondormason, because I love him, damn it.
The second idea is a tribute for human/shinigami friendships or relationships. Even if they're bad relationships~ 8D We could still allow slideshows, but given the different combinations with the anime four... there should be plenty to chose from. Again, if we do this one, I call dibs on Higuchi/Rem. (Not that anyone else would want that one. I'm just saying. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://darkangelwithouthope.deviantart.com
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 pm

BACK AGAIN, SORRY.

But I just got another idea. (Not that we don't have enough mind-blowingly awesome ideas already, gosh I can't wait!) I've been rather sad about the lack of love for the shinigami, so I propose two ideas~

One being just a tribute to the shinigami in general. Although, given that there are really only four with actual footage... I think we'd have to allow slideshows as well. But just in case we're all okay with that... I wanna go ahead and calls dibs on Armonia Justin Beyondormason, because I love him, damn it.
The second idea is a tribute for human/shinigami friendships or relationships. Even if they're bad relationships~ 8D We could still allow slideshows, but given the different combinations with the anime four... there should be plenty to chose from. Again, if we do this one, I call dibs on Higuchi/Rem. (Not that anyone else would want that one. I'm just saying. XD)

I second this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:23 pm

CandieCane100 wrote:
BACK AGAIN, SORRY.

I second this.

We could mix manga in XD

Hells yeah, Shinigami tribute!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:24 pm

SO.

I did wanna talk about which mep we're going to do next XD These are all really great ideas! Is everyone cool with doing a "meet the members" next?
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:33 pm

I'm all for that. ^^
Back to top Go down
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Admin wrote:
SO.

I did wanna talk about which mep we're going to do next XD These are all really great ideas! Is everyone cool with doing a "meet the members" next?

Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Hello everyone XD (Assuming anyone even comes on anymore, trololol) anyways - if there's still no objection, we're cool with the meet-members mep and blablablablah (don't worry, I'm not gonna force you guys to get started XD)

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a more organized way to decide on meps. Cuz we got like, a million great ideas, now it's time to set them in an order XD and if you guys want, after you've made a suggestion and no one's like: "Ehhhh... no" about it, you can go ahead and host it (or I'll just upload it to the channel) and junk.

One of my other studios holds votes to decide on which mep to do next, ya guys wanna do that? I know we got the Girls mep, the Shinigami mep, and a handful of various songs, soooo... yeah XD Something like that ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MEP Suggestions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NameAndFaceStudios :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: