NameAndFaceStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoever's name is written in the Notebook, shall die

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MEP Suggestions

Go down 
+4
CrystalMoon72901
LoverlyLight
HelenaLevi
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:31 am

This is where we will making suggestions for songs/themes of future meps^^

I do have a few suggestions, lol XD One, I know that I said that this group isn't going to have many couple meps, but I did find this song that I think would fit perfectly for DN. "Gorgeous Nightmare" by Escape the Fate.

Second, I think it's high time the ladies of DN had their moment in the spotlight. So a Girls-Only mep, I not only request, I demand XD A few song suggestions, but feel free to make your own, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" cover by Emile Autumn or "Girl Cliche" by Persephone.

That's about it for now XD
Back to top Go down
https://nameandfacestudios.forumotion.com
HelenaLevi

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Girls-only MEP sounds good to me! xD For some reason I'm leaning towards 'Girls just Wanna have Fun'.

As for suggestions of my own, 'Dance with the Devil' by Breaking Benjamin sounds like it would make for a good MEP song?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:39 pm

HelenaLevi wrote:
Girls-only MEP sounds good to me! xD For some reason I'm leaning towards 'Girls just Wanna have Fun'.

As for suggestions of my own, 'Dance with the Devil' by Breaking Benjamin sounds like it would make for a good MEP song?

Oh, we think alike, my dear daughter!! I love pretty much anything by Breaking Benjamin, and I was contemplating on that song for a future mep XD
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Ah, I really like all four of those suggestions! ^^ (And also the idea of a DN girl-centric video in general~). I don't really have any suggestions of my own at the moment, though. ^^"
Back to top Go down
HelenaLevi

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Admin wrote:
HelenaLevi wrote:

Oh, we think alike, my dear daughter!! I love pretty much anything by Breaking Benjamin, and I was contemplating on that song for a future mep XD

Mommy and Daddy raised me well xD <3 While I'm at it, I think we should do a 'meet the members' type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 pm

HelenaLevi wrote:
Admin wrote:
HelenaLevi wrote:

Mommy and Daddy raised me well xD <3 While I'm at it, I think we should do a 'meet the members' type of thing.

Yup, definitely have a meet the members (alreadyhavethefirstmepsetupbutyeahthatoneisamustlol)
Back to top Go down
CrystalMoon72901

CrystalMoon72901

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm

These sound good, all of them sound good to me. ^_^
and it looks like I'm gonna have to get some more DN girl clips cause the only girl I have is Misa.
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 pm

...I suck at suggestions so uhm...I'm convinced I can't interpret songs properly

but I love the Emilie Autumn suggestion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:02 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:
...I suck at suggestions so uhm...I'm convinced I can't interpret songs properly

Sweet, there's a strike through option? Totally gonna use it, damn you Tumblr!
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

I can barely function without it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:21 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Inorite? And oh look, emoticons!! Not as fun as gifs, but they'll do^^ bounce

OMG, it's Harley: jocolor
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Inorite? And oh look, emoticons!! Not as fun as gifs, but they'll do^^ bounce

OMG, it's Harley: jocolor

lol!
Back to top Go down
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Admin wrote:
I think it's high time the ladies of DN had their moment in the spotlight. So a Girls-Only mep, I not only request, I demand XD

I agree. I think a song that we could use is Just A Girl by No Doubt.

For any other MEP, I'm willing to cooperate with whatever you all decide on, and if I have any ideas I'll be sure to post them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:19 pm

CandieCane100 wrote:
Admin wrote:
I think it's high time the ladies of DN had their moment in the spotlight. So a Girls-Only mep, I not only request, I demand XD

For any other MEP, I'm willing to cooperate with whatever you all decide on, and if I have any ideas I'll be sure to post them. Smile

Ooh, there's an idea! Thanks for the input^^

OMG, love your icon, btw!!
Back to top Go down
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Admin wrote:
CandieCane100 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ooh, there's an idea! Thanks for the input^^

OMG, love your icon, btw!!

Thank you! I was afraid no one here would be a fan of ponies. Smile
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:35 pm

Ah, Just a Girl is a great idea! ^^ (And Crazy Twilight Sparkle, yay! Very Happy I for one love ponies~ XD)
Back to top Go down
CandieCane100

CandieCane100

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:35 pm

LoverlyLight wrote:
Ah, Just a Girl is a great idea! ^^ (And Crazy Twilight Sparkle, yay! Very Happy I for one love ponies~ XD)

Glad to hear it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 pm

I think the Gorgeous Nightmare MEP sounds GREAT, and I love Emilie Autumn, but I'm a little wary of the fact that both songs have "Girl" in the title.
I think that doing a girls-only MEP doesn't mean the song needs to revolve around girls.

May I suggest 'Sugar Cube', 'My Leftovers', or 'Gasoline', by Porcelain and the Tramps?
That band is all about self-confidence, attitude, and girl power, without shouting out the word "girl" or "woman" every ten seconds. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NezumiYukimira
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Nezumi wrote:
I think the Gorgeous Nightmare MEP sounds GREAT, and I love Emilie Autumn, but I'm a little wary of the fact that both songs have "Girl" in the title.
I think that doing a girls-only MEP doesn't mean the song needs to revolve around girls.

May I suggest 'Sugar Cube', 'My Leftovers', or 'Gasoline', by Porcelain and the Tramps?
That band is all about self-confidence, attitude, and girl power, without shouting out the word "girl" or "woman" every ten seconds. Wink

LOL, yeah, I kinda felt that way, too, I was kinda hoping someone would come up with other suggestions XD I love Porcelain and the Tramps^^
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

LOL, yeah, I kinda felt that way, too, I was kinda hoping someone would come up with other suggestions XD I love Porcelain and the Tramps^^
Er, yeah, good point about the songs... I didn't notice that until now. ^^" -is slow- Anyway, I don't think I've heard those songs, but I'm sure they'd be great~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:20 pm

LoverlyLight wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

Er, yeah, good point about the songs... I didn't notice that until now. ^^" -is slow- Anyway, I don't think I've heard those songs, but I'm sure they'd be great~

I dunno, I heard Emilie Autumn's cover and just thought: "Oh gosh, must find excuse to use!!"

As for the other song... it's just been on my i-pod for a long-ass time, so I thought I'd offer it up XD
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

I dunno, I heard Emilie Autumn's cover and just thought: "Oh gosh, must find excuse to use!!"

As for the other song... it's just been on my i-pod for a long-ass time, so I thought I'd offer it up XD

I really love that song too! Emilie Autumn is an idol to me. <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

Shall we put it to a vite?
Back to top Go down
Nezumi

Nezumi

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

Shall we put it to a vote?

I honestly don't mind which song we do, but I think that would be best. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nezumi wrote:

Shall we put it to a vote?

I honestly don't mind which song we do, but I think that would be best. Smile

I think it's all between "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", "Just a Girl" and... one of the Porcelain songs XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEP Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEP Suggestions   MEP Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

MEP Suggestions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NameAndFaceStudios :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: