NameAndFaceStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoever's name is written in the Notebook, shall die

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know each other

Go down 
+5
ToBeFree32
CrystalMoon72901
LoverlyLight
HelenaLevi
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Getting to know each other Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Alright, just to sort of break the ice, let's give a few facts about ourselves XD

1. Fave DN character
2. Fave DN couple (if you have one)
3. A fandom you're into besides DN

As for me (and you all probably know this stuff by now, but let's go with it...)

1. Light
2. Light/Near
3. Batman

Next...?
Back to top Go down
https://nameandfacestudios.forumotion.com
HelenaLevi

PostSubject: THIS PLACE IS AWESOME.   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:23 pm

1. Fave DN character: Ryuk. <3
2. Fave DN couple (if you have one): Ryuk x Misa.
3. A fandom you're into besides DN: Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:28 pm

-le gasp- Light's your favorite character? Really? I had no idea! XD
As for the questions:
1. It's actually a three-way tie between Mello, Kiyomi and Mikami, but if I had to choose I'd have to go with Takki-chan. ^^
2. Mmm, another difficult one to choose... I'll have to say MelloXTakada.
3. Well, I rotate fandoms pretty much every week, but the main other one for me right now is The Spectacular Spider-Man~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:39 pm

LoverlyLight wrote:
-le gasp- Light's your favorite character? Really? I had no idea! XD
As for the questions:
1. It's actually a three-way tie between Mello, Kiyomi and Mikami, but if I had to choose I'd have to go with Takki-chan. ^^
2. Mmm, another difficult one to choose... I'll have to say MelloXTakada.
3. Well, I rotate fandoms pretty much every week, but the main other one for me right now is The Spectacular Spider-Man~

LOL, I know, no one would ever suspect!!

Ooooh, Spiderman!! I loves him^^ I've only caught a bit of that version though - it's on my to-do list!!
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Ah, awesome! Very Happy And I'm sure you'll like it; not only is it a great Spider-Man adaptation, it's just a plain great show in general. ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 pm

LoverlyLight wrote:
Ah, awesome! Very Happy And I'm sure you'll like it; not only is it a great Spider-Man adaptation, it's just a plain great show in general. ^^

Sweet^^ I shall check it out!!
Back to top Go down
CrystalMoon72901

CrystalMoon72901

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:37 pm

1. L
2. LxMisa (only on vids, don't care for them in fanfics)
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! or InuYasha.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm

CrystalMoon72901 wrote:
1. L

I love your icon XDXD
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Favorite Character: Matsuda!
Favorite Ship:...a lot.
Other fandom: APH
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:52 pm

CrystalMoon72901 wrote:
1. L

I know what you mean about them in fanfics...it's weird. But their amvs are so cute!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:56 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:

Ooooh, you gotta try harder than that, dearie!! Give us a top three for ships Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Ooooh, you gotta try harder than that, dearie!! Give us a top three for ships Twisted Evil

...uhm, L/Sayu, MatsuMisa, and then either MatsuL or Mello/Halle. unlessicanpickgenderbentlight/lIdon'tknowwhyIlovethatpairingsomuchItendtodislikegenderbendingandIusuallylikeyaoiasmidgemorethanyuri
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:05 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

...uhm, L/Sayu, MatsuMisa, and then either MatsuL or Mello/Halle. unlessicanpickgenderbentlight/lIdon'tknowwhyIlovethatpairingsomuchItendtodislikegenderbendingandIusuallylikeyaoiasmidgemorethanyuri

Oh, I know how you feel!! There's just something about them, right?? It's like me with Darkshipping - as a yaoi pairing, it's meh, BUT IF IT WERE HET - ZOMGGGGGGGGGG. OTP, right there!! XD
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Oh, I know how you feel!! There's just something about them, right?? It's like me with Darkshipping - as a yaoi pairing, it's meh, BUT IF IT WERE HET - ZOMGGGGGGGGGG. OTP, right there!! XD

IT'S CUTE AND ANGSTY AND PRETTY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME.

Het!Dark?

ME GUSTA. I'd be nice to have some more hero/villain pairs with the chick as the villain! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Het!Dark?

ME GUSTA. I'd be nice to have some more hero/villain pairs with the chick as the villain! >Very Happy

YES IT IS!!

Well, just Fem!Bakura in general is QWERTYUIOP XD I dunno why I get that way about just that one pairing, though!!

Indeed!! Hero/villain is the best^^
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Het!Dark?

YES IT IS!!

Well, just Fem!Bakura in general is QWERTYUIOP XD I dunno why I get that way about just that one pairing, though!!

That's like me with Girl!L. As a dude, I like him and all, but he's not too mega-ultra-fudge-coated...BUT AS A GIRL SHE'S AAAAAAMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:28 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Het!Dark?

YES IT IS!!

That's like me with Girl!L. As a dude, I like him and all, but he's not too mega-ultra-fudge-coated...BUT AS A GIRL SHE'S AAAAAAMAZING.

We're already on page 2 of this thing? Oh my gosh!! Feel free to interupt us anytime, people!! Razz

Oh, yesh!! Tits make everything better^^ I love you
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Het!Dark?

YES IT IS!!

We're already on page 2 of this thing? Oh my gosh!! Feel free to interupt us anytime, people!! Razz

Maybe we're the only ones lonely on a monday night...

everyone else is having fun on Halloween...

:O

I feel bad sometimes for preferring genderbents...it makes me feel like I'm just as bad as the crazy fangirls who hate female characters and only like them when turned into dudes...It's my love of female characters making me make exceptions! *le sad*
Back to top Go down
ToBeFree32

ToBeFree32

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:36 pm

Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Het!Dark?

YES IT IS!!

I feel bad sometimes for preferring genderbents...it makes me feel like I'm just as bad as the crazy fangirls who hate female characters and only like them when turned into dudes...It's my love of female characters making me make exceptions! *le sad*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:42 pm

ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:
Admin wrote:
ToBeFree32 wrote:

Het!Dark?

YES IT IS!!

Aren't trick-or-treating hours over? Oh, to go to parties and all that... silent

Oh, let it slide every now and then! I think you make it clear that you enjoy het and yuri, m'dear Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelWithoutHope

DarkAngelWithoutHope

PostSubject: QWERTYUIOP   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 pm

Lolhi.
I'm tardy to the party, apparently! 8D

1. It's a fourway tie- between Light, Near, Ryuk, and Misa. But if you were to threaten me, then I'd go with Misa. 8DD
2. Light/Misa, which is my ship to end ships. <3
3. Various, but the only other two I vid with currently is Afro Samurai and Kuroshitsuji.

Once again, lolhi. :,D
Back to top Go down
http://darkangelwithouthope.deviantart.com
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:33 pm

I'm back on now! Had to go to school. ^^"
Anyway, um... I guess I came too late to chat. XD Hi, DarkAngelWithoutHope! Oh, and HelenaLevi, too~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 pm

DarkAngelWithoutHope wrote:
Lolhi.
I'm tardy to the party, apparently! 8D

1. It's a fourway tie- between Light, Near, Ryuk, and Misa. But if you were to threaten me, then I'd go with Misa. 8DD
2. Light/Misa, which is my ship to end ships. <3
3. Various, but the only other two I vid with currently is Afro Samurai and Kuroshitsuji.

Once again, lolhi. :,D

Afro Samurai is love^^ Srsly, you're the only other person who understands my love for Sio!! I shall get around to Kuroshitsuji eventually!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 pm

LoverlyLight wrote:
Anyway, um... I guess I came too late to chat. XD Hi, DarkAngelWithoutHope! Oh, and HelenaLevi, too~

Nonsense, we're just getting started XD
Back to top Go down
LoverlyLight

LoverlyLight

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Admin wrote:
LoverlyLight wrote:

Nonsense, we're just getting started XD
Oh, yay! ^^
So... what to talk about...? ^^"

Hmmm... how's your Halloween going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other   Getting to know each other Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum